We are one of the leading Refrigeration & Shopfitting Suppliers in Great Britain.
Shopfitting GB Trading as THW Refrigeration Ltd with a 30 Years of Experience.
We offer premium quality products and assure 100% customer’s satisfaction, we supply, fit and install energy saving refrigeration equipment and provide high standard shop refit services across UK Mainland.
We have a team of specialise people and expertly equipped to Serve all your Shopfitting & Refrigeration needs. Our fully qualified engineers carry out there jobs 24/7 efficiently providing & maintaining high standards.
Our Business is to develop and sell a sustainable range of high quality, reliable and durable commercial refrigeration & shopfitting equipment, to the fresh food and drink production, service and retail industries, whilst providing superior levels of product knowledge, delivery and after sales service.
Being known as a centre of excellence for specialist Shopfitters & Commercial Refrigeration specialists, whilst profitably selling more specialist commercial refrigeration & a demanding range of customer’s shopping experience in the UK than our competitors.
Our customer proposition is focused on understanding the requirements of our customers, and ensuring we only offer and supply the right piece of refrigeration & shopfitting services to do the right job.
WHAT WE DO
- Profitably grow the business each year by broadening our products and services to an increasing number of customer groups
- Sensibly source and supply good quality, reliable, value for money products, whilst enabling our business partners to make a fair profit, whilst the end user purchases at reasonable prices
- Source products from manufacturers where a responsible approach for the environment and natural resources is evident in product development and manufacturing processes
- Offer all our customers an efficient and safe delivery service, whilst ensuring all our products arrive at their final destination in good condition
- Maximise product availability to our customers, by ensuring supplier orders and UK stocks are in place to support current and future demand forecasts
- Provide a superior level of after sales service to resolve unexpected product availability and quality issues when prevention measures have failed
- Ensure all products and services are competitively priced and marketed, whilst delivering a profitable contribution to the business